PodiumExtra.rbz - Install bonus tools/plugins
What is PodiumExtra.rbz?
Several beta plugins and utility features have been released over the past few months but have not yet been integrated into the Podium installer. PodiumExtra bundles all these features into a single .RBZ file so that they can be conveniently installed together in a single shot.
The following features are included in PodiumExtra.rbz:
- GenerateAll scenes - Generate a batch of Podium render scripts from some or all scenes in your model. These can then be batch rendered in sequence with either Podium Sever.
Read more about GenerateAll here.
- Nudge - Allows you to scale, rotate, or translate groups and components along any axis. Although specifically designed to randomise perfectly aligned, scaled and rotated components like plants and furniture, it can also be used for a series of precise incremental transformations. Read more here.
- RenderAll scenes - Automatically render all (or some) of the scenes in your model.
Learn more about RenderAll here.
- Light Fixture Outliner - Custom outliner to make selecting and editing Podium lights faster and easier. Read More.
- Reset Edge Smoothness - Automatically resets edge smoothing (anti-aliasing) on all materials to the default level.
- CubicVR - Useful for creating non-photorealistic Cubic panoramas directly from your SketchUp viewport. Can convert cubic to equirectangular for line overlays on Podium panoramas. Read more here.
|SketchUp Version||Windows 7, 8, 10 64-bit||Mac OSX|
|SketchUp 2017||Win SU 2017||Mac SU 2017|
|SketchUp 2016||Win SU 2016||Mac SU 2016|