Render stops during 'Processing scenes'
SU Podium stalls during 'Processing scenes' and the render never starts.
The progress bar stops and the phrase 'receiving from network client' is displayed. Eventually OOPR closes without rendering.
This is a Mac-only problem specific to SketchUp 2019. Trimble released a major SketchUp maintenance update called SketchUp 2019.2 in August 2019. The 2019.2 update implemented substantial API changes, and it was necessary to release an SU Podium update for compatibility.
If processing scenes is stuck, it means you have the incorrect SU Podium version installed for your version of SketchUp 2019.
1. First find out what SketchUp version you have installed:
Go to Help > About SketchUp and take note of the version number.
- If your SketchUp 2019 version is lower than 2019.2.xxx, SU Podium will not work.
- We have opted to update SU Podium so that it is compatible with the 2019.2 update, and will no longer suppport earlier SketchUp 2019 versions for Mac.
2. If you still have SketchUp 2019.0.xxx or 2019.1.xxx you will need to download and install the SketchUp 2019.2 maintenance update.
If you have an active SU Podium V2.6 license, go to Extensions > SU Podium V.26 > License and choose 'Deactivate'.
From the Help drop-down menu, select 'Check for Update'. SketchUp will search for an update, and then give you a series of prompts to guide you through the update process.
3. Once you have installed SketchUp 2019.2, download and install the new version of SU Podium. Make sure you get the one labeled 2019.2 — Podium download page
4. Unzip the installer (Do not use WinZip!), and double-click the .pkg file to begin the installation.