Podium Browser V2 Standalone
Podium Browser is a render-ready content library with over 20,000 components and materials that are pre-configured for rendering with SU Podium. Podium Browser is included with SU Podium V2.6, and installs automatically with Podium. This standalone version is available for non-Podium users, or those who want to continue using Podium Browser V2.5.
Download Podium Browser standalone
There are three reasons to download the stand-alone version of Podium Browser:
- Podium Browser can be purchased and used independently from SU Podium. If you are using Podium Browser but not SU Podium, download the standalone plugin here.
- Podium Browser underwent significant interface changes in the update from V2.5 to V2.6. If you are a V2.6 user, but prefer the legacy Podium Browser V2.5 interface, use the version provided here.
Install Podium Browser standalone
Podium Browser stand-alone is a standard .rbz file like most other SketchUp plugins.
Install Podium Browser from the Extension Manager: Window > Extension Manager
- Open the extension manager and click 'install extension.'
- Find SU_Podium_Browser.rbz wherever you saved it on your hard drive. Click Open.
- The Podium Brower box icon should appear in your SketchUp viewport. Drag it onto the upper toolbar to dock it in the SketchUp interface.
Activate Podium Browser
- Open Podium Browser and click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the window.
- Enter your 16 digit serial number in the license field. Do not type any spaces before or after.
- Click save and then close.