Podium Browser Database Error - 1054 or 1267
If you see database error 1054 or 1267, please see the following steps to troubleshoot:
We believe this has something to do with malformed/corrupted serial numbers being communicated between Podium Browser and SketchUp, and are working on fixing it. In the meantime, the following steps should allow you to get Podium Browser working:
- First close SketchUp
- Run Regedit - Start menu > Run > regedit.exe
- Navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SketchUp\SketchUp 2017\Cadalog/SU_Podium_Browser
- Delete the whole SU_Podium_Browser registry folder. Podium will re-create what it needs next time the plugin is run.
- Close the Regedit
- Open SketchUp
- Open Podium Browser and activate your license again. (The number may already been there — Just in case, press the "save" button twice. You will get a Setting Saved message twice.
- You should now be able to download an item.
Note: If you are uncomfortable opening and editing your registry, this is something we can do remotely. Please send an email to email@example.com if you require assistance.